Terms & Conditions
1. Shells are sold as standard in a 'raw' state (unless further finishing is requested at an additional charge). This means they are sanded to 120 grit to allow you to further sand and finish each shell to your final requirements.
2. As with all natural wood products there may be blemishes or slight markings. There may be small glue marks or light sap stains - these can easily be removed on further sanding of the drum shell and do not affect the quality of the product you purchase.
3. We advise you only use an alcohol-based wood stain solution when staining your shell. Due to our unique molding technique, use of a water-based wood stain may cause damage to the shell structure and will invalidate any refund or replacement request.
4. Shipping costs are available - please email email@example.com for an up to date cost. Please note: If the goods receiving country applies an import tax and/or duty this will not be paid by North Custom Drums and must be paid by the receiver. This is applicable on all shipped goods - including our free shipping offers. We advise our carriers of all shipped contents to avoid confusion of tax/duty amount payable on receipt.
5. Due to the custom made nature of our goods, orders are non-refundable after 14 days of purchase. This applies to custom made orders and ready to ship. Faulty items will be replaced after inspection to establish fault is ours.
6. We do not and will not share your email address with any other companies.